Dashain vaccation homework

                                                   Qbasic programming

1. Write a program to find a area of rectangle.
CLS
INPUT "Enter length"; L
INPUT "Enter breadth"; B
A = L * B
PRINT "Area of rectangle ="; A
END

2. Write a program to find a area of circle.
CLS
INPUT "Enter Radius"; R
A = 22 / 7 * R^2
PRINT "Area of circle ="; A
END

3.Write a program to find area of square.
CLS
INPUT " Enter lenght"; L
A = L^2
PRINT " Area of square=";A
END

4. Write a program to find area of triangle.
CLS
INPUT "Enter base"; B
INPUT " Enter height"; H
A = 1/2 * B * H
PRINT "Area of triangle="; A

5. Write a program to find area of cylinder.
CLS
INPUT "Enter Radius"; R
INPUT "Enter Height"; H
V = 22/7 *R^2*H
PRINT " Volume of cylinder=";V
END

6. Write a program to input percentage and display pass or fail.
CLS
INPUT "Enter percentage"; P
IF P > = 40 THEN
PRINT " Pass"
ELSE
PRINT "Fail"
ENDIF
END

7.Write a program to input any number and check odd or even.
CLS
INPUT"Enter any number"; N
IF N MOD 2 = 0 THEN
PRINT "Even number"
ELSE
PRINT "Odd number"
ENDIF
END

8. Write a program to input any number and check positive, negative or zero.
CLS
INPUT "Enter any number"; N
IF N > 0 THEN
PRINT "Positive number"
ELSEIF N < 0 THEN
PRINT "Negative number"
ELSE
PRINT "Zero"
ENDIF
END

9. Write a program to input any number and check whether it is divisible by 5 or not.
CLS
INPUT "Enter any number"; N
IF N MOD 5 = 0 THEN
PRINT "The number is divisible by 5"
ELSE
PRINT "The number is not divisible by 5"
ENDIF
END

10. Write a program to display 5, 10, 15...........50.
CLS
FOR I = 5 to 50  STEP 5
PRINT I
NEXT I
END

11. Write a program to display 100, 90, 80.........10.
CLS
I = 100
WHILE I > = 10
PRINT I
I = I - 10
WEND
END

12. Write a program to display 2, 4, 6, 8.........20.
CLS
FOR I = 2 to 20 STEP 2
PRINT I
NEXT I
END


13. Write a program to display 50, 45, 40........5.
CLS
I = 50
WHILE I > = 5
PRINT I
I = I - 5
WEND
END








Comments